If you have decided that you want to contact me for help then it will be helpful to provide following information at the earliest opportunity:
- A brief summary of the background – the nature of the problem.
- The identity (names) of the parties involved (this is important to ensure at a very early stage that there is no ‘conflict of interest’)
- A brief summary of all steps that have been taken so far especially if proceedings have been issued.
- Any relevant correspondence relating to the problem
- Any court documents
- An outline what you hope to ultimately achieve, and
- An outline of what you want (for example: do you want advice only? If so, do you want advice in writing, in person or by telephone/video conference? Do you just was representation in court? Or is it help with papers and forms?)
If after having considered all of the information on these pages you think that I could assist then please get in touch using the contact form on the contact page.